I can't recommend this law firm enough.
Extremely hard working.
Outstanding law firm. Very professional!
Recent Verdicts & Settlements of Interest
- $50,591,035.00: Construction Accident – 29 year old construction worker paralyzed in 12-foot fall from scaffolding. Read detailed verdict here.
- $10,000,000.00: Construction Accident – 29 year old construction worker sustained a below the knee amputation as a result of dangerous demolition practice. Read detailed verdict here.
- $Undisclosed: Product Liability – 50 year old workers sustained a de-gloving injury to the right arm while working with a lawn mower. Settlement confidential.
- $600,000.00: Construction Accident – 28 year old construction worker sustained loss of vision in right eye due to the failure by the owner and general contractor to provide proper eye protection.
- $600,000.00: Construction Accident – 39 year old construction worker fell from scaffold while cleaning rafters in a warehouse sustained fractured right leg requiring surgery.
- $500,000.00: Auto Accident – 61 year old driver struck by another vehicle who ran a red traffic light. Plaintiff sustained multiple injuries, resulting in death.
- $330,000.00: Construction Accident – 71 year old construction worker sustained 65% loss of vision in right eye due to the failure by the owner and general contractor to provide proper eye protection.
- $250,000.00: Construction Accident – 33 year old construction worker sustained 15% loss of vision in left eye due to the failure by the owner and general contractor to provide proper eye protection.
- $Undisclosed: Product Liability – Class Action settlement for Two Plaintiffs ages 62 and 47, respectively, implanted with a defective hip component, requiring revision surgery.
- $185,000.00: Auto Accident – 39 year old pedestrian struck by motor vehicle sustaining fracture pubic bone.
- $285,000.00: Construction Accident – 57 year old construction worker fell over I-beam at construction site sustaining torn rotator cuff and torn meniscus in right knee.
- $165,000.00: Auto Accident – 44 year old man involved in three car collision, sustained fractured hand and laceration to scalp.
- $150,000.00: Premises Liability: Slip and Fall – 50 year old woman fell on snow and ice sustaining a fracture of the right ankle.
- $110,000.00: Premises Liability: Slip and Fall – 23 year old man fell on snow and ice in parking lot sustaining a fractured wrist.
- $425,000.00: Premises Liability: Slip and Fall – 72 year old woman fell in department store due to a wet condition sustaining fractured hip and shoulder.
- $440,000.00: Construction Accident – 23 year old man fell off roof during construction project sustaining fractured elbow.
- $275,000.00: Auto Accident – 27 year old man involved in three car collision sustaining a fractured vertebrae.
- $300,000.00: Construction Accident – 59 year old man slip and fell on ice at a construction site sustaining internal derangement of both knees requiring arthroscopic surgery.
- $500,000.00: Auto Accident: Pedestrian Knockdown – 23 year old woman struck by a motor vehicle as she crossed the street sustaining multiple fractures.
- $175,000.00: Premises Liability: Slip and Fall – 25 year old man slipped and fell on icy condition at private home sustaining fractured ankle.
- $95,000.00: Premises Liability: Fire Fighter Liability – 27 year old firefighter fell on debris allowed to accumulate on commercial premises while responding to a fire sustaining internal derangement of left knee.
- $225,000.00: Auto Accident: Bicycle Knockdown – 46 year old man struck by van sustaining traumatic straddle injury to the groin region, with resulting Peyronie’s disease
- $500,000.00:Construction Accident: Construction worker injured while installing HVAC system on a construction site
- $600,000.00: Construction Accident : Local 3 worker injured on a construction site
- $1,200,000.00 Construction Accident: worker injured on a construction site due to a fall suffering a back injury
- $450,000 construction worker with eye injury during demolition of a building